Janet Street-Porter makes summer kebabs./nSummer Kebabs Recipe/nWhet your appetite with this delicious BBQ recipe from Red Tractor
Preparation time: 20 minutes. Cook time: 20 minutes.
• 2 Red Tractor lamb steaks, cut into chunks
• 2 Red Tractor skinless, boneless chicken breasts
• 1 Red Tractor sirloin steak, cut into chunks
• 2 Red Tractor courgettes cut into chunks
• 1 Red Tractor red pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
• 1 Red Tractor small aubergine, sliced
• 4 Red Tractor tomatoes, quartered
For the glaze:
• 4 tbsp olive oil
• 1tbsp lemon juice
• 1tsp runny honey
• 1 tsp Dijon mustard
• 1 tbsp Red Tractor flat leaf Red Tractor parsley, chopped
1. Thread the meat and vegetables onto 8 metal skewers.
2. Place the glaze ingredients in a screw-topped jar. Shake and brush over the skewers. Grill for 20 minutes, turning occasionally./nTIP. If you wish, thread the meat and vegetables onto the woody rosemary and Red Tractor thyme herb stalks before grilling./nTV presenter, writer and British icon Janet Street Porter is fronting Red Tractor Week, which celebrates 10 years of Great Food and Great Farming. /nRed Tractor Week 2010 runs from 14th-20th June.